Friday, June 7, 2013

Bound Tightly

farm-cunt: mainstream-misogyny: I woman cannot achieve true...



farm-cunt:

mainstream-misogyny:

I woman cannot achieve true happiness until she accepts the fact that the only real value people place on her is as a sexual object. Only when she embraces that reality can she find fulfillment.

Words of Wisdom.

Photo



cagedorkenneled: exquisite little thing



cagedorkenneled:

exquisite little thing

myhotbuttons: I find this image very arousing and I love the...



myhotbuttons:

I find this image very arousing and I love the feeling of my sissy clitty all swollen and uncomfortable in my Neosteel as I study this awesome helpless slave.  I am drawn to her latex thong panties and remember the hundreds of times that thong was pulled back and let fly to punish my sissy ass hole.  I was ususllt bound over something with my sissy ass well displayed and being spanked, or whipped, or caned and that thong was just another way to give Mistress pleasure as it throughly punished my ass crack and tender and now swollen ass hole.  I loved the pleasure Mistress got from this simple latex thong.

myhotbuttons: These images are from "Ivy Manor 2 - Jennifer's...













myhotbuttons:

These images are from "Ivy Manor 2 - Jennifer's Iniation" a video I have watched hundreds of times while in bondage. Mistress loved to watch my sissy clitty wired to estim being tormented while I was so aroused by this video.  I love this video as I associate it with so many hours of edge play sometimes ending in orgasm.  I love it because it gave Mistress so much pleasure.  My clitty is so hard in my Neosteel as I think about these awesome memories and look at Jewell Marceau who is one of the sexiest Cuban Women in the world.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



nastymonte: Love it



nastymonte:

Love it

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



nastymonte: I love the hood. Anyone know where to find one?



nastymonte:

I love the hood. Anyone know where to find one?

horny-little-kitty: sexymisogyny:  In her place. beautiful



horny-little-kitty:

sexymisogyny:

 In her place.

beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment