Sunday, June 9, 2013

Demise

vvildist: ★



vvildist:

buttrelated-url:  I will wear what I want.  I will get tattoos if I want.  I will wear makeup if I...

buttrelated-url:

 I will wear what I want.

 I will get tattoos if I want.

 I will wear makeup if I want.

 I will dye my hair if I want.

 I will pierce whatever I want.

 I will shave what I want.

 I will lose weight if I want.

 I will gain weight if I want.

 I will have sex if I want.

 Stop telling me what to do with my body because I'm a girl. 

Photo



this is why she is the queen of genovia


















this is why she is the queen of genovia

Photo



Photo



hermionehensley: Maze Runner movie concept art: first look at...



hermionehensley:

Maze Runner movie concept art: first look at the movie!

pradaphne: Daphne Groeneveld at the age of 14 for her very...



pradaphne:

Daphne Groeneveld at the age of 14 for her very first test shoot.

Photo



Photo





Time changes everyone.



Time changes everyone.

Photo



Photo



animadvertistine: If I get to work a little early and no one...



animadvertistine:

If I get to work a little early and no one else is there yet, I draw eyes.

Photo



welcome-n3verland: ♡grunge blog ♡✝☯



welcome-n3verland:

♡grunge blog ♡✝☯

This scene right there gave such an unrealisitc expection about...



This scene right there gave such an unrealisitc expection about how easy it is to apply make-up

gaptoothbitch: JULIEN MACDONALD FW 2013



gaptoothbitch:

JULIEN MACDONALD FW 2013

Photo



misscoyote: amandapalmer: neil-gaiman: fefeferi: fighting-for...





















misscoyote:

amandapalmer:

neil-gaiman:

fefeferi:

fighting-for-fitness-with-tea:

healthisnotafad:

sexyfitduh:

awesometriathlon:

anewstartabetterme:

fullyactivated:

This is pretty cool and eye-opening. I wish someone would do this sort of thing with male 6-pack ab models.

They even Photoshopped the woman behind Selena's arm, because apparently not only do celebrities have to be thin, but they must also only associate with other thin people…

Enrico Francis has been caught

This pisses me off so incredibly much!

This is ridiculous. And disgusting. beautiful people being photoshopped to fit impossible standards AND most of the non-caucasian women are being white washed so they look more "appealing"

this.

makes.

me.

SO ANGRY. I can't find the words to say just exactly what I feel about this…gahhhhhh just no.

AND THEY FUCKING PHOTOSHOPPED OUT "ELTON JOHN AIDS FOUNDATION" FOR THIS ENRICO FRANCIS DUDE HOLY FUCK

It is always good to remember that you can be lied to in pictures…

I remember the first time I saw a "before & after airbrushing a model" play-by-play in sassy magazine, with the two pictures side by side. I was probably 13, and it changed my life. thanks, sassy, and thanks whoever did this. if nothing - it's good to remember how manipulative the media can be. if you can't fight it - you can at least see it. as a minor celebrity, I cringe everytime allow myself to be photoshopped. but I still allow it. magazines and press work that way. I've photoshopped myself for press photos (that pimple? easy to fix. that annoying hair? gonzo. no wrinkles though…I draw the line there.) the most disturbing one for me was the random back-ground woman's, behind Selena Gomez. the photoshopped the BACKGROUND people? wow. do we love perfect? or do we love human? why isn't human perfect? what's happened to us?

I really should look at this when I feel like shit for what I look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment