Sunday, June 9, 2013

Close Your Eyes and Make A Wish

did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

Photo



bubblegumshoes: THE SHIP THAT SHALL NEVER SINK















bubblegumshoes:

THE SHIP THAT SHALL NEVER SINK

mariahtalon: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



mariahtalon:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

broomsticksandspellcraft: teratomarty: diarrheaworldstarhiphop:...



broomsticksandspellcraft:

teratomarty:

diarrheaworldstarhiphop:

The Wendigo is a spirit of famine from the folklore of the Algonquian peoples of the Great Lakes and much of Canada east of the Rockies. It is common in Midwestern horror stories and folktales. It is thought of as a malevolent cannibalistic spirit that could possess humans or a monster that humans could physically transform into. Those who indulged in cannibalism were at particular risk,and the legend appears to have reinforced this practice as a taboo.

It is said that in times of famine, any human that is driven to eat the flesh of another person in their hunger may become a Wendigo.
The Wendigo has an insatiable appetite. Whenever it eats a person it grows in proportion to the size of its meal, causing its hunger to grow more and more intense.

Please note that Wendigo are among the unpleasant category of monsters that are summoned by the mention of their name.  The middle of Summer is about the only safe time to talk about them out loud.  They can also use your name against you- if it's the middle of Winter, and you hear your name in the howling wind, DON'T GO OUTSIDE.  Get a friend to tie you to a bed or lock you in a closet if need be.

HOLY SHIT HOW ABOUT NO

Photo







lolrenaynay: ladamania: Look at these amazing doll repaints by...





















lolrenaynay:

ladamania:

Look at these amazing doll repaints by Noel Cruz, look at them!

Holy fuck.

Photo



mousathe14: notsosilentwallflower: busket: pardon me my good uh… sir. filed under: jokes I...

mousathe14:

notsosilentwallflower:

busket:

image

pardon me my good

image

uh…

image

sir.

filed under: jokes I never got as a child that makes me cry tears of laughter

Oh my god.. I GET IT NOW!

love-killsmore-thenany-disease: happilyconcealed: mooon—candy: ...



















love-killsmore-thenany-disease:

happilyconcealed:

mooon—candy:

camdrogynous:

misanthropicqueer:

johnlocked-stargazer-in-tardis:

like-a-lovely-jellyfish:

absintheincoffee:

Being wrong has never felt so right. — If Disney Villains Were Gorgeous

Hades please 

Is it bad that I think those villains are hot?

DO NOT MAKE MY FABULOUSLY FAT LADY VILLAINS IN TO SKINNY GALS.

THAT^

Hades O_O

can we just

Jafar

unf

WHEN PEOPLE POST PICTURES OF THEIR ABS

howdoiputthisgently:

I'M LIKE:

image

Photo





When I was 16, I had a fake I.D. and decided to go to a gay bar by myself because some friends bailed on me. While there, an older gentleman bought me a drink. He wasn't a creeper, and he definitely wasn't unattractive. I accepted the drink and began talking to him. No big deal. As the hour progressed, I felt myself feeling strange. I mentioned that I felt like I had a headache, and this guy helped guide me out of the bar. As we were walking down the street, the thought of, 'Oh god, he's drugged me, I'm going to die' came to my head. I tried to get away, but I was so drugged up that I could barely walk, let alone speak. It also didn't help that I had really large 'goth' platform shoes because I was going through a phase. Anyway, this guy brought me to his suv and began undressing me. As a final act of defiance, I hit him over the head with my platform shoe. He then punched me, and I remember thinking, 'Why don't they ever give workshops to gay guys about being victims of rape too?' While I was as careful as possible, I never saw the guy slip something in the drink. I even watched the bar tender make the drink. Anyway, I lied there completely paralyzed while this pervert was lubing up. I locked eyes with his for a moment, and that's when it happened. A very large and angry drag queen opened the door of the vehicle and beat the shit out of my attempted rapist. She and her other drag friends helped dress and care for me while the police arrived. I was saved by a group of guardian drag queens. They were basically the modern day 'angels from heaven.'

a-whovian-mind:

whatevenisthisidk:

loganhasseenthelight:

jawnn-locked:

visiovisusvidere:

sonicghost:

milesjai:

videk:

welcome-to-the-sinners-ball:

imgayitsok:

God bless drag queens.

I will always reblog this

Whenever drag queens are present, you best believe they will save the fuckin day.

Oh fuck yes.

image

If this isn't on your blog I'm judging you.

drag queens are so baddass jfc

Drag queens ftw

Wow… Just, wow…

ultrafacts: Want more facts? This blog is for you!



ultrafacts:

Want more facts? This blog is for you!

so-relatable: Found a use for this GIF!



so-relatable:

Found a use for this GIF!

the-absolute-best-gifs: lolsofunny: In which the Doctor...









the-absolute-best-gifs:

lolsofunny:

In which the Doctor accidentally calls himself… in the past.

dailypicsme: A Positive blog that you will love!



dailypicsme:

A Positive blog that you will love!

duncan-was-dead-first: crystal-clefairy: oh my gosh this...





duncan-was-dead-first:

crystal-clefairy:

image

image

oh my gosh this would be an adorable au tho

Photo

















keepsmiling-loveplenty: pleasureinthepathless: howtobeterrell: ...



keepsmiling-loveplenty:

pleasureinthepathless:

howtobeterrell:

callherhoney:

phresh-outta-runway:

Queen.

Keyword: Forced.

image

Bow down bitches.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment