Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Outlet

Photo



Photo



presumably-in-no-kuntrol: Hours after he had left she could...



presumably-in-no-kuntrol:

Hours after he had left she could still taste him upon her flesh. 

So hot

LW

lairofthewolf: "Yes", she realised, "He was, indeed, correct....



lairofthewolf:

"Yes", she realised, "He was, indeed, correct. Her panties were quite soaked."

crimson-uncovered: "Please let me cum." All week, he'd made me...



crimson-uncovered:

"Please let me cum."

All week, he'd made me edge every six hours. I'd brought myself to the very brink again and again, never allowing myself to break the rules. I wouldn't cum until Friday morning. I wouldn't cum without begging.

"Please."

He was true to his word. Here I was, on the edge again, a week's worth of neediness throbbing between my legs. There was nothing going through my head except the thought that I needed to cum. I'd die if I couldn't. I was nothing but a sweaty lump of desperation, a whimpering, panting, soaking wet slut. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to hold it for long, wasn't sure if I'd be able to obey. I just needed him to say yes. 

"Please please please please please."

My expansive vocabulary was gone. I only knew one word, one thing, one need. There was only one man in existence, one man with the power to free me.

He told me no. He said not yet. I knew he would, and yet it hit me hard. It was almost devastating. I was holding on to that orgasm so tight, begging as if I was begging for my life. The next time I said please, there was a sob behind it. My voice was small, and I was small, and he was big, and I was his. He kept telling me to wait, and I kept begging.

"Please let me come. Please. I can't. Please."

And finally, he had mercy. One magic word was spoken, and I was free. I came, and I came hard. I came loudly. I came like it was the only thing I lived for. I came gloriously, and it was so overwhelming that it left me in tears.

There was no reason for the crying. My brain was simply overwhelmed and could not comprehend all of the sensation, the emotion, the mind-blowing moment of release and gratitude. So I let it all out, sobbed like a baby, and it was perfect because it was cathartic.

It was perfect because it was for him.

Holy fuck!!!

LW

Photo



Photo



Photo



doraa20: Lalala



doraa20:

Lalala

magiie14: La lunaaaa :33



magiie14:

La lunaaaa :33

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



sirbknight: BDSM and so much more…



sirbknight:

BDSM and so much more…

saythankyoumaster: Taste how wet you are for Me.



saythankyoumaster:

Taste how wet you are for Me.

naughty-thoughts-all-day: Next!



naughty-thoughts-all-day:

Next!

naughty-thoughts-all-day: first-teen-anal-sex: her best friend...



naughty-thoughts-all-day:

first-teen-anal-sex:

her best friend licking my dick while I fuck her in the ass

follow us: www.naughty-thoughts-all-day.tumblr.com and www.undercovera69.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment