Friday, June 7, 2013

.Dirty.Little.Secret.

getsuswet: justastrumpet: And this is just one of the many...



getsuswet:

justastrumpet:

And this is just one of the many reasons I love my tails.

Bunny tails!

-Natalee

Lete dust those off for you, I know its been a while..

unf, the stuff you post... its just not fair, I'm supposed to go to bed!

Aweeeee! I love that you cant sleep because of my blog! :) makes me feel good, and mischievous. :b I really enjoyed yours too! ♥

cristania: morningggggggg



cristania:

morningggggggg

Photo



Photo



worshipthefeminine: O.O



worshipthefeminine:

O.O

lushella:  ♡ ✿ rosy blog ✿ ♡  I scream you scream, we all...



lushella:

 ♡ ✿ rosy blog ✿ ♡ 

I scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream. ( and daddy ;b )

Hey, Daddy… wake up. Its time to play!



Hey, Daddy… wake up. Its time to play!

"You'll meet her. She's very pretty, even though sometimes she's sad for many days at a time. You'll..."

"You'll meet her. She's very pretty, even though sometimes she's sad for many days at a time. You'll see, when she smiles, you'll love her."

- Pan's Labryrinth (via buttcruncher)

spankaway: musingsandbruises: I unfollowed spankaway a while...









spankaway:

musingsandbruises:

I unfollowed spankaway a while back because I am too jealous of a relationship like this and I get too sad seeing all these wonderful gifs and maybe even lovelier captions.

But this one. 

I need to reblog.

(And I cry while I do.)

Aww, that is so adorably bittersweet - we miss you already :(

Photo



Photo



holdyourorgasm: http://holdyourorgasm.tumblr.com/



holdyourorgasm:

http://holdyourorgasm.tumblr.com/

letmedothis: let me have your back against the wall



letmedothis:

let me have your back against the wall

When Dominants tell us that we won't get to orgasm for a while...

submissivedreamer:

image

chilope: "we were talking and then i got distracted and forgot to reply to you for 4 hours" a...

chilope:

"we were talking and then i got distracted and forgot to reply to you for 4 hours" a novel by me

Photo



"Why is crying so pleasurable? I feel clean, absolutely purged after it. As if I had a grief to get..."

"Why is crying so pleasurable? I feel clean, absolutely purged after it. As if I had a grief to get over with, some deep sorrow."

- Sylvia Plath (via larmoyante)

daddydeviant: iluvcumsluts: tigrisofengland: indisdesk: A...



daddydeviant:

iluvcumsluts:

tigrisofengland:

indisdesk:

A little's bum is always in danger. And not just from spankings.

"Sit down, baby.." "Buuut, Daddy, it's too tight!!" "Baby. Do it." "Alllll the way, Daddy?!" "Yesssss."

HMMMMMMMM………….

I like keeping her guessing as to WHEN it will happen, but she knows it will

propertyofmymaster: the-captive-kitten: Hush… Follow my...



propertyofmymaster:

the-captive-kitten:

Hush…

Follow my Sir

Follow me

Message me

No comments:

Post a Comment