Friday, June 7, 2013

http://mambomuerto.tumblr.com/

superhighprojection: What Katie Did faux vintage lingerie,...



superhighprojection:

What Katie Did faux vintage lingerie, fully fashioned stockings and BOOTS shot for Zivity by Steve Prue / tmronin!

See the full set here…

http://www.zivity.com/models/MissMiranda/photosets/2

Photo



Photo



captiveculture: Magena Yama - photography by Jerome G. /



captiveculture:

Magena Yama - photography by Jerome G. /

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



kindlybeatingher: That's the perfect position for flogging the...



kindlybeatingher:

That's the perfect position for flogging the sluts tits

cultqueens: Ingrid Steeger.



cultqueens:

Ingrid Steeger.

shadwickc: Don't make her wait for service



shadwickc:

Don't make her wait for service

tapedlipsandglue: When I was an 10 or 11 year old boy, and I...



tapedlipsandglue:

When I was an 10 or 11 year old boy, and I had already been exploring bondage on my own, I found this picture on line and fell in love with it.  I instantly knew that there was more beyond the duct tape in my family's basement, and I was very excited to explore.  

Photo



Photo



Photo



regardintemporel: Helmut Newton - In my Studio



regardintemporel:

Helmut Newton - In my Studio

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment